DVAC has been anchored in the community with support from public and private grants, events, and donations from Hawaii’s companies and the community for 3 decades. There are a variety of ways YOU can be a supporter of the agency’s unduplicated work in service to island families and survivors.
What Can I Do?
- Give a Monetary Gift – Give a one time or recurring monthly donatio
- Make a Tribute Gift – Acknowledge Nanci Kreidman’s lifetime legacy
- Support the Hale Fund – Help us provide affordable housing options for survivors
- Services for Safety – Make a contribution that will support fees for specialized legal representation, such as a Helpline Call, Safety Plan, Temporary Restraining Order, Classroom Presentation, etc.
- Aloha United Way – Use code 72460 to designate DVAC as the recipient of your AUW donation with your employer.
- Safe Futures Fund – Give a Legacy gift by naming DVAC as your beneficiary, donate life insurance, transfer stock, make a bequest, include us in your will or other state planning.