Domestic Violence Action Ready: A Program for Hawaii’s Companies
The DV Action Ready program features include –
- One training session (4 hours) for supervisors/human resource personnel goals are:
- To understand the signs/red flags.
- Become acquainted with the concepts (why she stays).
- Build skills to dialogue with employee(s) about domestic violence (with role playing).
- One lunch and learn session consisting of presentation and Q and A for employees.
- Ongoing technical assistance for up to 6 months (not to exceed 8 hours in any given month) that will:
- Guide the company in developing a domestic violence workplace policy and practise.
- Support supervisors working with employees experiencing domestic violence (telephone contact and in person meetings).
- An outline of procedures for consideration and implementation at the company, including a Workplace Checklist.
- Educational materials for display (posters for restrooms and employee areas-lunchroom, etc).
The program is priced as follows:
- Companies with 1 to 10 employees – $699
- Companies with 11 to 85 employees – $999
- Companies with 86+ employees – $1,599
To find out more, please contact us:
- Phone: (808) 534-0040
- Email: email@example.com