(Full Time, Non-Exempt)
Goals: Provide high quality administrative and secretarial support services to Safe, Strong and Sober Program. Assure timely completion and efficient completion with tasks and projects as directed.
Job Qualifications: High School Diploma or Associate degree or higher preferred with minimum of 2 years’ accounting or office administration. Must be organized, able to multi-task and prioritize job assignments. Must possess good written and oral communication skills, computer knowledgeable and proficiency with MS Office program (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Provide support services to Program Manager, DV Trainer and VP of Community Services.
- Maintain all program related files; administrative, accounting, contract, MOUs, grant reports, etc.
- Coordinate projects as it relates to Safe, Strong & Sober Program.
- Assist with travel arrangements on each island for DV trainer and/or Program Manager.
- Work with Program Manager to maintain training calendar and travel schedule.
- Assist with data collection related to the program.
- Issue check requests, credit card approval forms, etc. for all travel related and other expenses with supporting documentation and maintain accounting files.
- Assist all other administrative assistants with “overflow” duties.
- Provide front desk telephone coverage on a rotation basis
- Provide other administrative support to agency as needed (i.e., coverage during vacation, sick days, etc.).
- Attend and participate in Operations, Administrative Support Team, and Staff meetings, and any other relevant committee meetings as assigned by Vice President of Community Services.
- Participate in four trainings per year about domestic abuse, and other substantive issues relevant to effective and efficient execution of duties.
- Assume other duties as assigned by Vice President of Community Services
- Reports to VP of Community Services.
Interested? Submit your cover letter, resume and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org